13.1.14

Welcome Home

[the lion's den]
Enter Ruby and Frankie sitting on their living room couch. It is approximately 1am on January 13, 2014. Instead of going to sleep, they begin what any other enthusiastic, ambitious and looking-for-a-quality-distraction duo would do. They begin their first lifestyle blog.
R- Here we are. Sitting on the couch. Audibly typing out our first blog post together.
F- (while correcting Ruby's spelling) This is so confusing.  
R- (mocking) “This is so confusing” ….
(Frankie endlessly giggling in the background of my typing)
F- I’m trying to hold it back now so you don’t feel good about yourself.
R- I always feel good about myself.
F- I know that’s the problem… okay here we go

We are Siamese if you please…okay ready here we go were going to say something and that’s what our first post is going to be about. Count to three and say something. Ready? One… Two………… Wait! I gotta think of one.
F&R- All I can think about is
F- boobs
R- peen
F- ok.
R- This is too much okay.
F- Welcome to the blog.
R- No that’s stupid you didn’t even say three.
F- Okay fine three
F- boobs
R- cats
F- Wait no write something else for me so I don’t sound so obsessed with lady genetalia.

 True reaction to real scenario. 
Don't let all the professional photos fool you. This is what we look like on a day to day basis. 

F- Okay lets just leave them with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment