7.2.14

Weekend Mixtape

I feel like we are finally starting to get in the groove of things here in the life of Frankie and Ruby. Things are not slowing down, but I feel like we are currently living on cruise control, which is nice sometimes. So, thank you for still saying the nicest things to us about this blog adventure and not being annoyed by our inconsistent posting. Frankie and I have a super busy, but very exciting weekend ahead of us! Hope you all find some time to sit down and relax this weekend as well. Enjoy this list, it's close to my heart. Happy Friday! XOXO


Mixtape #3 
(^click that link) 
Shoeboxes David Ramirez 
Sparks Jesse Woods
Like the Dawn The Oh Hello's
Higher Love James Vincent McMorrow
I Need My Girl The National
The Stable Song Gregory Alan Isakov
In the Wind Lord Huron 
Golden Wake Mutual Benefit
Tamer Animals Other Lives
Pictures Of You The Cure 





Fiercely Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment